Amethyst and Sterling Silver Nguluman "Large Waterhole" Necklace by Sonia Pallett
Only a few left in stock
This necklace is handcrafted as is all the jewellery in this collection. The necklace is sterling silver with Amethyst beads. The necklace is approx 50cm and the pendant is approx 4.5cm round.
Sonia Pallett is an Aboriginal Jewellery Artist who mainly works with sterling silver and semi-precious stones. Her use of Aboriginal symbols brings her Culture into a modern light and all her pieces are named in Wiradjuri language where she grew up.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong