"Bagaay" Card Holder by Corban & Blair
Only a few left in stock
Card Holder, Thomas “Bagaay” Avery Collaboration
Made from soft PU leather, our simple fold over business card holders features Thomas “Bagaay” Avery design lining.
Thomas is a descendant of the Kamilaroi, Northern NSW. His totem is the Eagle. Thomas’s ancestors were born at Bohena Creek Aboriginal Reserve Narrabri. Thomas is a painter, designer and filmmaker using his unique insights to communicate his culture.
This design was created to tell the story about how Aboriginal people communicate and tell their stories using symbolic design elements.
Material: PU Leather, cotton lining
Made in China
0.5(d) × 11.0(w) × 8.0(h) cm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong