Loved my tote bag it is so vibrant and I just love the artists work. Thank you so much.
In stock and ready to ship
Karen is a great observer of wild life. Her portraits of animals and birds are fresh and lively, capturing much of the fauna that inhabits her country around Yuendumu. She gives us a unique visual of the animals in her environment. This image shows a row of beautiful Budgerigars.
43cm x 38cm
Pocket with zipper inside.
This bag is from Better World Arts. Artists receive royalties. Better World Art are members of the Indigenous Art Code.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
I really like it. It's really sturdy and well made, plus I love the artwork, beautiful colours and design..
Love this beautiful bag - it's design, fabric, colour and size are fantastic!
Well-made, strong, beautiful printing, lovely design, handy zipped pocket on the inside, and closing clip at top. Lovely design. Very prompt mailing. Thank You!
I love Karen’s Budgie designs and have several original paintings and cushions. Now I can take this piece with me wherever I go. It’s not as bright as the other pieces of her work that I have so the look of the fabric is a bit “faded” but very pretty. Next I’d like a stitched rug. 😊
On all orders over $99.00.
Benefitting Indigenous artists and communities.
Contributes to employment, economic and wellbeing outcomes.