Bush Balm Gift Box
Temporarily out of stock
This beautiful gift box is the perfect way to sample our signature products, including the NEW luxurious organic intensive moisturising body cream which is gently blended with wild harvested Irmangka Irmangka.
Ingredients: Lemon Myrtle*, Olive leaf * & Ethanol, Glycerin*, Shea Nut Butter*, Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate, Jojoba Oil*, Safflower Oil*, Olive Oil*,Irmangka Irmangka – Eremophila Alternifolia*, beeswax*, Glyceryl Stearate & Sodium Stearate & Citric acid. *Organic
Try our simply delicious Native Lemongrass lip balm. The ladies tell us that they use the lemongrass in their pillow for restful sweet dreams. Ingredients: Australian Olive Oil, Australian Beeswax, wild harvested Yawirryawirri (Cymbopogan Ambiguus) 10gm
The popular Irmangka Irmangka Bush Balm® is treasured by all who experience the effectiveness of this robust shrub. It is traditionally used by Aboriginal people of Central Australia to relieve arthritis, muscle pain and joint inflammation; may also be used as a chest rub for cold & flu.
Ingredients: Australian Olive oil, Australian beeswax, wild harvested Irmangka Irmangka (Eremophila Alternifolia) 10gm
Our Arrethe Bush Balm® is loved by many experiencing dry or irritated skin. Used by Aboriginal people in Central Australia to relieve eczema, psoriasis and extremely effective for cracked skin.
Ingredients: Australian Olive oil, Australian beeswax, wild harvested Arrethe (Eremophila Freeligii) 10gm
Get that Western Desert bush scrubbed all over you with the Irmangka Irmangka exfoliating Bush Balm® soap; paraben and sulphate free.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Cocos Nucifera, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Titanium Dioxide, Citirc Acid, wild harvested Irmangka Irmangka (Eremophila Alternifolia) 80gm
The Bush Balm® rubs, moisturisers, soaps and lip balms were first produced by and for the growing number of Indigenous dialysis patients and their families around Central Australia. Forced to leave their country indefinitely for treatment, many longed for traditional bush remedies to remind them of home. And so the Bush Balms® were born.
The Bush Balm® social enterprise is run by Purple House, an innovative Indigenous-owned and operated health service based in Alice Springs in the Northern Territory that runs 18 remote dialysis clinics and a mobile unit called the Purple Truck. The products provide employment opportunities for patients and their families. Our organisation supports ethical, fair trade practices and respects Indigenous intellectual and cultural knowledge.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong