Card sleeve by Catherine Manuell
Last order dates for Christmas delivery: All of Australia (except WA and NT) Midnight Tuesday 6th of December 2022 and WA and NT Midnight Thursday 1st of December 2022
Only a few left in stock
Everyone needs a Card Sleeve! In the wonderful range prints from our Aboriginal women artists we have created these lovely little extras!
Roomy enough for cash, credit and business cards, we'll leave its multiple uses up to you - A great little essential!
16cm x 11cm opened up.
Family Love is by Mim Cole (Darwin).
All of our Aboriginal artists benefit directly from our sales.
Catherine Manuell Design is an accredited member of the Indigenous Art Code.
Made from vegan friendly pu (leather look).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
I purchased this for a friend of my sons who lives in the USA. She read the card & was happy to share it with others. She loves the ease of using the sleeve & marvels at the colourful design.
On all orders over $129
Benefitting Indigenous artists and communities.
Contributes to employment, economic and wellbeing outcomes.