Cinnamon Myrtle by Indigiearth
Only a few left in stock
Also known as Carrol, Carrol Ironwood, Neverbreak, Ironwood or Grey Myrtle.
Cinnamon Myrtle grows in the subtropical areas of Eastern Australia and is primarily used as a flavouring spice. Related to the Lemon Myrtle, Cinnamon Myrtle is an essential and has been used in Bush Tucker for over 60,000 years. With a distinct cinnamon-like bouquet, this spice is a wonderful addition to sweet or savoury dishes.
Suggestions for use:
- Any recipe that requires cinnamon - including stews, curries, baked goods, Middle Eastern dishes or even a hot toddy on a winter evening. Go ahead – experiment!
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong