Delia Crossbody Bag by Keturah Zimran
Temporarily out of stock
Puli Puli - Rocks (Blue & Green on Black)
Size: H = 28cm, W = 25cm, D = 6cm, Handle = 150cmThe fabric was hand-printed at Publisher Textiles in Sydney then beautifully crafted by fair trade partners Women for Women, Cambodia as part of a collaboration with Flying Fox Fabrics.
Women for Women are a social enterprise in Cambodia that recruits, trains, supports and employs disabled women and minority groups in remote communities.
Publisher Textiles & Papers in Sydney is one of Australia’s leading print houses. Focused on producing original patterns through traditional hand-screen printing methods they create bold and colourful textiles, hand printed wallpaper, clothing and fabric.
Because each beautiful piece is individually made from hand-screen printed fabric, the pattern on each bag may vary slightly.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong