Ngulburnan, yuriyawi “Waterhole” Mookaite Necklace by Sonia Pallett
Temporarily out of stock
Ngulburnan, yuriyawi “Waterhole”
Sterling Silver and Mookaite beaded Necklace.
Mookaite is predominantly found in Western Australia and has the nickname the Australian Jasper.
The necklace is sterling silver with Mookaite and is aprox 47.5cm from end to end. The pendant is aprox 3cm round
Sonia Pallett grew up on Wiradjuri Country in Dubbo NSW, and her ancestors are from Kooma near Cunnamulla area.
Sonia has made jewellery since early childhood with a flair for the unusual, however life gets in the way of your passions. Over the years she has worked in construction where she completed a Carpentry Apprenticeship.
Since then she has put down the Carpentry tools and picked up Jeweller’s tools!
"I love to work in sterling silver and semi-precious stones which add colour and dimension to my pieces. I am proud to have created a collection of jewellery bringing my Ancestor's storytelling symbols into a modern light with non-traditional wearable art. Most of this collection is named in Wiradjuri Language, helping everyone understand and appreciate our Culture."
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong