Greeting Card - Kalkatungu Country 2
Only a few left in stock
14 x 14 cm greeting card with illustrations on the front, back and inside. Includes a kraft envelope.
La La Land greeting cards are printed on 270gsm snowboard, which is a traditional postcard stock coated on one side to ensure bright, vibrant image
Glenda McCulloch is a proud descendant of Kalkadoon tribe in North West Queensland Mount Isa. She paints contemporary indigenous art, showcasing her beautiful homelands Kalkatungu Country.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong