Botanical Bath Soak, Relax & Restore ~ 150g
Only a few left in stock
Relax & Restore
Warndu means good in the Adnyamathanha language. Our mission is to REGENERATE culture, community, tradition, health and our soils. Every product we make includes one or more Australian Native ingredients.
Our products are all made in Australia from 100% locally sourced, seasonal and wild harvested produce.
◎ Native Ingredients: Lemon Myrtle, Rosella, Wild Lavender, Kunzea Flower, Native Lemongrass, Native Pepper, Lemon Scented Tea Tree & Strawberry Gum.
◎ Other Ingredients: Murray River Pink Salt, Epsom Salt, Magnesium Salt, Elderflower & Rose.
◎ Size: 150g - enough for 4 baths
◎ Directions: Just pour your perfect temperature bath and add 1/4 cup of the bath soak as the water is running so it dissolves. Soak for 10-20 minutes in the botanical bliss. Note these are loose flowers and leaves. If you prefer them not floating around your lady and man bits, use a piece of breathable cloth and tie into a loose bag and keep in the water, a little like a tea bag.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong