Cotton Tea Towel by Susan Wanji Wanji
Only a few left in stock
Cotton Tea Towel – Digital Print – 62.5cm x 42.5cm
2013 Telstra Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Art Award finalist Susan Wanji Wanji grew up in Maningrida and as a young girl learnt to make bark paintings and intricately woven mats and baskets. Susan has a unique style that has influence from both Tiwi and Arnhem Land cultures. In 1992 Susan Wanji Wanji travelled to Paris representing Munupi Arts.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong