Deadly Christmas - Christmas Collection by Paperbark Prints
Only a few left in stock
Message On Back
‘Have a deadly Christmas’ is a colloquial expression of praise and affirmation.
The term ‘deadly,’ is a contemporary word commonly used throughout Indigenous Australia in place of the word ‘awesome.’
Designs by Djida ©Paperbark Prints 2020
Card dimensions 115mm x 170mm
100% recycled, 350gms card stock
100% recycled natural envelopes included
About Paperbark Prints
Paperbark Prints is an Aboriginal business Dana Garlett. Dana is a Whadjuk, Nyikina, Minang, Ballardong woman of Western Australia.
Paperbark Prints believe strongly in caring for country and protecting the environment which is why they print locally using 100% recycled materials where possible.
By purchasing their products you are supporting a small business that thrives on sharing their values and culture with you.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong