Desert Lime - dried and ground 50g by Warndu
Temporarily out of stock
Like the sherbet bomb you ate as a kid! The best part is they freeze whole and can be eaten whole too. They are also a very rich source of calcium and contain high levels of vitamin C, folate (vitamin B9), vitamin E and lutein.
◎ Common Name: Desert Lime
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Citrus glauca
◎ Comparison: Tahitian lime
◎ Seasonality: All year Frozen
◎ Region: Eastern Australia
◎ Use: Warndu have a huge container of them in the freezer and pop them into gin and tonics, cakes, stir-fries, salads – just about anything that wants a fresh lime addition.
◎ Tasting Notes: These limes are so tangy and delicious.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong