Detoxifying Body Scrub 220g
Only a few left in stock
The blend of fine and coarse pumice stone with locally sourced Mamaburra extract and clay is what makes our Detoxifying Body Scrub an effective exfoliating scrub for the body that refreshes and uplifts. While shea butter and jojoba oil work to soften and smooth.
For an extra kick, we infuse our Detoxifying Body Scrub with organic peppermint oil to invigorate and awaken your senses.
- Purified Water, Pumice, Cetearyl Alcohol,
- Mono-Diglyceride, Aluminium Magnesium Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
- Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Peppermint Oil 100% Organic ACO/USDA,
- Terminalia Carpentaria (Wild Peach Tree), Groote Eylandt ochre,
- Phenoxyethanol, Jojoba Oil, Ceteareth 20, Caprylyl Glycol,
- Sodium Chloride, Shea Butter, Tocopherol acetate,
- Glycerine, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder.
Directions for use
Mix well. Place a generous amount on your hand or sponge (or directly onto the face or body) and work in. Rinse and repeat to achieve maximum benefits. Pat dry.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong