Elements Overnight Bowler by Catherine Manuell Designs
Only a few left in stock
Overnight Bowler Bag – A wonderful addition to any luggage collection; this lightweight yet durable funky luggage piece is ideal for weekends away, business trips and overseas travel.
It has a fantastic base pocket to help you organise and separate shoes, computers etc as you wish. As it can be taken on board as hand luggage, you can also save time on arrival at your destination! Use the shoulder straps or the adjustable cross-body strap while you travel or you can simply slip it securely, with our back travel sleeve pocket, over a wheeled piece of luggage to be hands free. Shown here in our Aboriginal women artists paintings. We love this style and are sure you will too!
31cm H (from base to top) x 35.5cm W x 21cm D (at base), 15cm D (at top). Bottom zip area is 7cm deep.
Elements is by Mim Cole (Darwin).
All of our Aboriginal artists benefit directly from our sales.
Catherine Manuell Design is an accredited member of the Indigenous Art Code.
Made from vegan friendly pu (leather look)
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong