Euraba Framed Artwork (Honey cells)
Only a few left in stock
Euraba Indigenous Artists and Paper Makers was founded by the Goomeroi people of Toomelah and Boggabilla. The artwork themes are a reflection of the flora and fauna around the MacIntyre River in Northern NSW. This artwork is made by Elder, Aunty Marlene.
Framed in a handmade carbon neutral black slim box frame on a white acid-free mat. Each print comes in a gift box with artists details.
Material: Hand made cotton paper, plantation grown timber, glass front, acid-free mat and metal tabs
Made in Australia & Frame made in New Zealand
3.0(d) × 23.0(w) × 23.0(h) cm
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong