Garry Purchase Moonlight Mini Gallery
Temporarily out of stock
Dancing in the Moonlight collection is a depiction of the Dharawal spirit animal, designed by renowned artist Garry Purchase. Under the glow of a super moon and connecting with the spirits of Garry's ancestors, it is a journey guided by the dreaming in the night sky.
Garry is a proud Aboriginal man of Dharawal descent. He grew up in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs in Botany and was raised amongst the Aboriginal community of La Perouse. Gary is a member of the Timbery family of which there are many respected members.
Designed in Australia by Garry Purchase
Acrylic frame with artwork
Wipe surface for convenient cleaning
Perfect for displaying around the home
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong