Get Up! Stand Up! Show Up! NAIDOC Jewellery Kit by Ange Jeffery
Only a few left in stock
*LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE*
This jewellery kit contains all the materials and instructions you need to make your own unique jewellery.
Follow the instructions included or go freestyle and make something truly unique.
- Sterling silver ear hooks
- Coloured and natural raffia strands
- Emu feathers
- Small shells
- Native Australian seeds and nuts
- Hemp or cotton cords
- Small beads
Natural materials may vary due to availability throughout the year.
About the artist:
Ange Jeffery is a Wiradjuri artist who grew up on Country in central west NSW, with Wambuul (Macquarie River) having a lasting influence and inspiration in her art practice. Ange has an environmental science background, and balances her technical ability with creative pursuits. She is a mixed media artist with a particular interest in jewellery and body adornment.
Ange’s values are represented in her work and preference for using responsibly sourced materials, including collected and recycled natural and manmade items. Her work is organic, combining her Culture with contemporary techniques and objects.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong