Ground Bush Tomato by Indigiearth
Temporarily out of stock
Please note this is ground not whole
Dried Ground Bush Tomatoes make for a pungent snack or accompaniment to a cheese platter either crushed or reconstituted in olive oil. Hand harvested by Aboriginal People in the Northern Territory just as they have been for thousands of years, this is the flavour of Australia's Red Centre.
Suggestions for use:
- Can be ground to make Akatjurra (dip) or use in recipes wherever cheese or tomato are a feature.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong