Gwibiirr Luggage Tag by Corban & Blair
Only a few left in stock
This simply stylish luggage tag features design by Lucy Simpson Gaawaa Miyay contemporary Aboriginal design. It is ideal for travel with a suitcase, bag or backpack to give it personal style. Personalise with a name or initials for the perfect travel gift to give to a friend for their next trip.
Lucy Simpson is a Yuwaalaraay woman (northwest New South Wales) currently living in Sydney.
She is the founder of design studio Gaawaa Miyay (river daughter) Designs. Through her contemporary work in design Lucy uses visual narratives to connect, share and celebrate aspects of language story, country and contemporary Aboriginal culture. The work Lucy creates brings to life Yuwaalaraay country and perspective, and is infused with the philosophies of Aboriginal design, personal experience and old story.
Material: PU leather, metal buckle, cotton lining
Made in China
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong