Ikuntji Kalaya Tjukurrpa City Mug
Only a few left in stock
Ikuntji Kalaya Tjukurrpa Mug - Design by Sam Tjapanangka George
This artwork depicts Kalaya Tjukurrpa (Emu Dreaming) west of Kintore, where the artist was born. The Emu is walking around the landscape, eating and drinking. The Kapi (water hole) that Sam paints is called Chinchichi.
Ikuntji Artists was first established in 1992 as Women's Centre. From humble beginnings producing acrylic paintings on linen and on handmade paper, the artists quickly gained the attention of the Australian and international art world. The focus changed from a women's centre to an art centre in 2005 with the incorporation of the art centre as Ikuntji Artists Aboriginal Corporation.
Packaging: Colour Box
Fabrication: New Bone China
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong