'Jarrja' Face Hydration
Only a few left in stock
'Jarrja' pronounced "jard-ja" means skin in Walmajarri language
The 30ml Jarrja Face Hydration assists the signs of premature skin ageing with antioxidant action. Ingredients improve elasticity, promote cell regeneration for a glowing complexion and increase firmness to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
Non-greasy, it's perfect for most skin types as a moisturiser to address dryness, dehydration, pigmentation, ageing, fine lines and wrinkles on face, neck, and decolletage.
This is the first product in the Kitikiti collection to include Senna Notabilis (Lampi Lampi bush medicine specifically used for skin) harvested by KitiKiti founder, Brodie George's family on Walmajarri country.
Ingredients have been chosen for this product as they contain the following benefits:
Jojoba - Naturally rich in Vitamins A, D and E, this gentle oil works to regenerate skin cells. It also contains fatty acids Omega 6 and 9, as well as Docosanol, which are antiviral and work to repair damaged skin cells.
Rosehip - Contains high concentrations of vitamin A, B vitamins, and vitamin E, rosehip oil is known for its exceptional regenerative and healing properties.
Hyaluronic Acid - Think of it like a BIG drink of water for your skin. It is able to hold up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water. Hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin and binds water to skin cells, infusing all layers of the skin with valuable, rejuvenating moisture.
Soya Lecithin - Aside from being jam-packed with antioxidants, can exhibit and display emollient properties. Acting as a natural humectant, soy lecithin can assist in keeping your skin moisturized, hydrated, and nourished.
Vitamin E - With anti-inflammatory properties Vitamin E helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It’s an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment. It may also be beneficial at reducing UV damage to skin.
Helichrysum - Well-known for its ability to help in anti-aging efforts, the oil has a myriad of benefits that apply to the skin. When you want to combat acne and promote a glowing complexion.
Neroli - Rejuvenating, regenerating, antibacterial, anti inflammatory and antiseptic, and is ideal for acne and oily skin as well as dry skin.
Palmarosa - Deep penetration within the skin cells, nourishing the epidermis, balancing moisture levels and locking moisture in. After use, skin appears rejuvenated, radiant, supple and stronger. It’s also great at balancing sebum and oil production of the skin. This means it’s a good oil to treat acne breakouts.
Vetiver - Possesses water retention capacity that keeps the skin nourished and moisturized for a longer time. Its hydrating qualities help prevent dryness and flakiness in your skin and make it plump and soft.
DIRECTIONS: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Apply one pump to cleansed face & neck with fingertips or palms. Wait 5 minutes to fully absorb into your skin before applying other products.
INGREDIENTS: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil infused with Senna Notabilis (Lampi Lampi), Rosa canina L. (Rosehip) oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine (Soya Lecithin), Alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Helichrysum italicum, Citrus aurantium var. amara (Neroli), Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) and Chrysopogon zizanioides (Vetiver).
How to dispose? Glass bottle: remove label and put in general waste, rinse and place in recycling bin. Plastic pump: dispose in general waste.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong