Journey of A Women's Strength Top by Mainie
Only a few left in stock
Presenting a distinctively Australian Aboriginal art design by Yidinji artist Barbara Mundraby from Cairns in Far North Queensland.
An absolute fashion “must have”, this luxurious silk top will work harder than any other staple in your wardrobe. Mix and match with a range of garments and separates, add an accessory or two and the sky is the limit. With this exquisite wearable art piece, you can traverse any number of stylish looks and occasions from beach to brunch to boho-chic and sizzling after dark glamour.
- 100% Silk Chiffon
- Hand rolled hem
- Hand stitched button loops
- Natural shell buttons
- Digitally printed silk
- 2 x 45cm wide by 150cm long
- Presented in a handmade gift box lined with tissue paper
- Artwork and artist information card
- Royalties are paid to the artist with every item sold
The Artwork Story
Journey of a Woman's Strength
The artist, Barbara Mundraby was inspired to paint this story in honour of her late grandmother. Barbara says that in the painting we should look for the women who have strengthened our own journey through life. "You will find your mother, your grandmothers, your sisters, your daughters, your aunties, your cousins and your best friends. They admire the strong beautiful woman that you are becoming. The journey never ends."
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong