Justin Butler Plate
Only a few left in stock
Fine Bone China Large Plate
Dimensions: 16cm x 27cm
Based on artwork by Justin Butler.
Presented in a matching gift box featuring information about the artist and artwork.
Royalties from this product directly benefit the artist and their community.
Justin Butler is an Aboriginal man from the Kalkadoon people of the Mt Isa region and Bandjin people of Munnamadahnamee (Hinchinbrook Island.) Justin's totem is the Emu foot from his Kalkadoon lineage and Yimba (Pelican) from his Bandjin lineage. Justin also has ties and connection to the Jirrabal, Warragamay and Tagalaka Aboriginal people.
"My art is influenced by both my Kalkadoon and Bandjin stories and styles. My work involves embedding Aboriginal symbols, colours, contrasts, vantage points, and abstract designs to tell the stories of my people."
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong