Kakadu Plum Powder (Freeze Dried And Without Seed) by Kaiyu Superfoods
Temporarily out of stock
Premium Kakadu Plum powder without seed. (High in Vitamin C)
Kakadu Plums are Australia’s own natural superfood rich in Vitamin C- in fact 100 times more than an orange. We use premium quality Kakadu Plums from NT communities that have higher levels of Vitamin C than Camu Camu and Acai! Plus the Kakadu Plum has less food miles than the imported Camu Camu and Acai berry as it is Australian. Add to that the rich mix of antioxidants and nutrients in the Kakadu Plum and it is truly an Australian superfood that will support your health and wellbeing.
- twice the RDI of VItamin C (258%)
- 1g (½ tsp) per serve
- 30 serves per pack (less than a dollar a serve!)
- No synthetic additives- a 100% natural way to get Vitamin C
- Nutrient dense including magnesium, vitamin E, folate and lutein
- A rich source of ellagic acid – a powerful antioxidant that helps prevent an excess of free radicals
- Blend into your smoothies and smoothie bowls
- Blend with your protein balls and bliss balls
- Sprinkle on cereals and salads
- Add to smoothie bowls, chia pudding and yoghurt for an extra burst of nutrition
- Mix into your water- add some honey to sweeten for a soothing drink (warm or cold) when you have a cold or flu
- Add to your favourite juice
Gluten Free / Dairy Free
No Added Sugar
100% Natural- no synthetic nutrients added
100% Australian Grown/ wild harvested, manufactured and owned
100% Aboriginal Grown/ wild harvested, manufactured and owned
- The Kakadu Plums for our freeze-dried Kakadu Plum powder come from Northern Territory Indigenous communities and Indigenous growers/wild harvesters. When buying our Kakadu Plum powder, you are supporting families and employment in Indigenous communities.
- We freeze dry and process our own Kakadu Plum Powder and employ Indigenous people to help
Kakadu Plums have the highest level of Vitamin C of any fruit in the world. Our Kakadu Plum Powder contains 15500 mg/100g so half a teaspoon (1g) is more than the adult daily requirement. Kakadu Plums are extremely high in antioxidant capacity and have both the hydrophilic and lipophilic types. Due to the this extremely high antioxidant capability, research is currently being undertaken to analyse the ability of Kakadu Plum in preventing and delaying oxidative stress diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, cancer and other aging and degenerative diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. Kakadu Plums are also a good source of Vitamin E, magnesium, lutein, folate and have a high K:Na (Potassium to Sodium) ratio. The Kakadu Plum also has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties and is currently used in some food industries to extend food shelf life.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong