Kija Country Black Earrings by Nagula Jarndu
Only a few left in stock
Kija Country is designed by Rowena Morgan, a Kija woman from the Halls Creek area of The Kimberley. The design depicts the hills of this Country, particularly the Landsdowne Ranges.
Handcrafted from acrylic with a stainless steel post.
Size: Diameter approx. 5cm.
About Nagula Jarndu
Yawuru Jarndu first started operating in 1987 when it was established as an Indigenous women’s resource centre by Yawuru women, with the aim of recording oral history and preserving Yawuru language and culture.
The organisation evolved into an arts and textiles business, offering training in screen printing and dressmaking, producing fabrics for clothing and home wares, designed and made by local Indigenous artists. A retail outlet was established in 1998 called Nagula Jarndu Designs which proved a successful venture.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong