Kulyakartu Silk Tie by Muuki Taylor
Only a few left in stock
One of Twelve Kulyakartu tie by Muuki Taylor
In this exquisite landscape study, Muuki Taylor depicts the grass country around Kulyakartu, in the north of the Great Sandy Desert. There is very good hunting at Kulyakartu, but no permanent water. During pujiman (traditional, desert dwelling) times, Taylor’s family walked there each year following the wet season.
100% silk satin with cotton padding and silk lining. All of our ties come in a beautiful gift box and include an artist’s card, detailing the artist’s work and practice.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong