Maggie Long Tea Towel (WA)
Only a few left in stock
Aboriginal Art Tea Towel - Cotton
Based on artwork by Maggie Long from Yarliyil Art Centre (WA).
Packaged with information about the artist and artwork.
Tea towel artwork/placement varies from tea towel to tea towel so each one is a little bit different!
Dimensions: 45cm x 75cm (approx)
Packaging: Folded in polybag
Made in Australia
About the Art Centre
Yarliyil Art Centre, Halls Creek is located in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia. Yarliyil Artists work across a range of styles and mediums, representing the rich culture of the land, its history & the people. The main language groups of Yarliyil Artists are Jaru, Kidja & Walmajarri.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong