Temporarily out of stock
To create our Mawilyaburna hand-made soap we use traditional techniques passed down to us by our ancestors.
After hand-harvesting the leaves of the Mawilyaburna (Liniment Tree), its extract is blended with organic coconut oil, and organic lemongrass and peppermint oils to produce an uplifting aroma and a texture soft enough for everyday use. The perfect shower companion to refresh and rejuvenate your senses.
All of our soaps are housed in biodegradable, eco-friendly plastic to minimise the impact on our planet.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong