Muntrie Powder (Freeze Dried) 10g by Kaiyu Superfoods
Only a few left in stock
This little Australian native berry is our very own super-berry! It is an excellent source of antioxidants- (in the form of Vitamin E) and a source of calcium and magnesium. Muntries have 4 to 5 times the antioxidants of blueberries!
The muntrie is a small green and purple berry that grows on a woody ground cover found in western Victoria and SA. Muntries were an important source of food for Aboriginal people. They are eaten fresh, or dried for later to eat when food was scarce and they were also traded with other groups.
Flavour: Spicy apple flavour.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong