Native Mint and Ant Loose Leaf Tea 50g by Warndu
Only a few left in stock
Looking for a green tea that is high in protein? Look no further than our unique blend of Australian Native minty citrus goodness.
South Australian grown and hand dried Native Mint, peppermint plus some Tyrant Ants. This tea is minty with a little savoury and citrus punch from the ants.
Tyrant ants are high in amino acids and protein and are most certainly raised in an ethical and humane environment by experienced edible insect breeders. All of our teas are hand-blended to ensure a perfect balance of Native Australian flavours.
All of our teas are hand-blended to ensure a perfect balance of Native Australian flavours.
50g of Loose Leaf Tea Will create approx 40 small cups of tea per 50g tube.
You will need a strainer or teapot to make this tea. no caffeine (just herbs and ants).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong