Ngama (mother) Candle
Only a few left in stock
The Wiradjuri Language Candle Collection!
Ngama (Mother): Sweet Pea and jasmine combines to make the most delightful and comforting fragrance.
Little Black Duck candles showcase the native plants and wildflowers that Aboriginal Australians have used for millennia for their medicinal and superfood qualities and hopes to evoke memories of being out on Country.
Please note that this candle is supplied in either white or black glass.
All candles are made from a natural, plant-based 100% soy wax.
Hand poured on Wiradjuri Country only using fragrances manufactured in Australia.
Housed in beautiful glass jars including limited edition ranges that will make a statement in your home.
Burn times to 48+ hrs.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong