Organic Beard Balm by Bush Balm
Only a few left in stock
Part of a NEW organic range, our Beard Balm can calm itchy skin and provides medium hold & shine. With an earthy aroma this product is lovingly made at the Purple House using wild harvested traditional medicinal plants.
Arrethe; Eremophila Freelingii, endemic to the central desert of Australia tried and tested for thousands of years as a skin anti-inflammatory.
100% Australian Organic Ingredients: Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Eremophila Freelingii and Beeswax.
Indigenous Australians have used native plants to treat common ailments and illnesses for thousands of years. Their traditional knowledge inspires these Bush Balm® products, which are made from wild harvested medicinal plants expertly collected on Aboriginal Lands in Central Australia. Irmangka irmangka, Yawirriyawirri and Arrethe have been used for generations to treat aches, muscle pain, joint inflammation, skin conditions and to ease cold and flu symptoms.
The Bush Balm® rubs, moisturisers, soaps and lip balms were first produced by and for the growing number of Indigenous dialysis patients and their families around Central Australia. Forced to leave their country indefinitely for treatment, many longed for traditional bush remedies to remind them of home. And so the Bush Balms® were born.
The Bush Balm® social enterprise is run by Purple House, an innovative Indigenous-owned and operated health service based in Alice Springs in the Northern Territory that runs 18 remote dialysis clinics and a mobile unit called the Purple Truck. The products provide employment opportunities for patients and their families. Our organisation supports ethical, fair trade practices and respects Indigenous intellectual and cultural knowledge.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong