Organic Cotton Scarf by Pauline Singleton
Only a few left in stock
Organic Cotton Summer Scarf - 70 x 200cm
This particular site from the Yankirri Jukurrpa (emu dreaming) is at Ngartikurtangu, north of Yuendumu. The 'yankirri' travelled to the rockhole at Ngartikurtangu to find water. Emus are usually represented by their 'wirliya' (footprints), arrow-like shapes that show them walking around eating 'yakajirri' (bush raisin).
This scarf is from Better World Arts. Artists receive royalties. Better World Art are members of the Indigenous Art Code.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong