Outback Tails Collar - Sand Dunes
Only a few left in stock
Temporarily out of stock
These luxurious dog collars are made from soft, thick leather and finished with beautiful, Indigenous artwork by Pauline Napangardi Gallagher of the Warlukurlangu Artist Aboriginal Corporation in the Central Desert region of Australia.
(Please measure your dog's neck circumference to work out the best size for your dog before you place your order. If you need to swap the size we need to charge extra postage and handling fees).
Colour: Pink & Yellow, Blues- Bright Multi Colours
Available in the following Sizes:
Medium - 30cm to 39cm (width 2.3cm)
Extra Large - 46cm to 58cm (width 3cm)
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong
Very good thick leather only downside nowhere to put tags unless it's on chain clip