Pandanus Coil Basket (Shirley Kelly) from Injalak
Only a few left in stock
Pandanus Coil Basket - 40(W) x 20(H) cm. With the handle it stands at 35cm tall (approximately).
Injalak Arts is a non-profit Aboriginal-owned charitable organisation. The art centre in Gunbalanya was officially opened in late November 1989. Indigenous community art centres play an important role in the artistic and cultural life of traditional Aboriginal artists living in remote communities. Injalak Arts is an outstanding example of a community organisation that is 100% Aboriginal owned and delivers positive social, economic and cultural outcomes for its members.
Injalak Arts has over 200 active members – artists and weavers from Gunbalanya and surrounding outstations. Kunwinjku speaking people over the age of 18 are eligible for membership. Although Injalak Arts is located in Gunbalanya, it also services artists who choose to live at their outstations (homelands).
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong