Pailpuli Coffee by Talwali - 250g
Only a few left in stock
'Pailpuli,' meaning Butter & Marrow in Ngarrindjeri language, is our Dark Roast blend, holding a slight sweetness, with a subtle nutty flavor to it with low bitterness.
/Ngarrindjeri/ - Butter & Marrow
About Talwali (in their own words)
We source our biodegradable stand up pouches from the best in the business. These unique pouches feature a bio foil to keep your coffee fresh whilst having all the functionality of traditional coffee bags. From the natural kraft bags to the one-way valve the entire bag is biodegradable.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong