Parnngurr Rock Hole Silk Scarf
Temporarily out of stock
100% silk scarf from the Songlines: Tracking the Seven Sisters exhibition featuring the artwork Parnngurr Rock Hole 2015 by, Martumili Artists
Songlines: Tracking the Seven Sisters journeyed along the Ancestral routes of the Seven Sisters as they fled across deserts, pursued relentlessly by a sorcerer. Stories originally performed on country are shared in new ways, with artworks becoming portals to the deserts of the Martu, the Ngaanyatjarra and the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara peoples.
Material: 100% Silk
Care Instructions: Dry Clean only
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong