Pepper Berry Leaf ~ Whole Leaf Dried and Ground 50g by Warndu
Temporarily out of stock
We love this spice, sourced from Tasmania, in just about any thing savoury and it actually works wonderfully in creamy desserts too.
It adds a delicious peppery bite to pasta dough, savoury biscuits and bread, and can be added to curries, slow-cooked foods, cheeses and egg dishes, to enhance the flavour. It also lifts the profile of alcoholic beverages such as gin, vodka, white rum, Cointreau and tequila.
◎ Common Name: Pepper Berry, Pepper Leaf, Mountain Pepper
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Tasmannia lanceolata
◎ Comparison: Aromatic pepper
◎ Seasonality: All year dried
◎ Region: Tasmania & Victoria (cool climate)
This spice is featured in these recipes from Warndu Mai
◎ Wallaby Shanks
◎ Salt and Pepper Crocodile
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong