Pepper Berry - Whole Dried Berries 50g
Only a few left in stock
Australian Native Bush Spice, Warndu's whole dried mountain pepper berries. Ready for your pepper grinder. Use as you would any pepper. But expect a fruitier spice than normal, with an extra kick.
What a perfect place to start in your Australian Native Food journey, something used as an easy substitute for your everyday.
The berries are great chewed on for a mid-arvo energy boost too.
This product comes as whole fruit dried berries in a 50g resealable, recyclable food safe pouch.
◎ Common Name: Pepper Berry (Pepperberry), Pepper Leaf, Mountain Pepper,
◎ Scientific or Latin Name: Tasmannia lanceolata (syn. Drimys lanceolata)
◎ Comparison: Aromatic pepper
◎ Seasonality: All year dried
◎ Region: Tasmania & Victoria (cool climate)
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong