Quandong ~ Freeze Dried Kibble 50g by Warndu
Temporarily out of stock
Quandong (Wild Peach) from the Flinders Ranges. Quandong has a sweet and sour peachy flavour with a hint of aniseed.
The Quandong is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, folate, magnesium, zinc, iron and calcium and the Anise is the most wonderful digestant and great at soothing the tummy.
Our beautiful Quandong (Urti) is a sour and tart native peach. This dried kibble is the most incredible sprinkle to all of your breakfasts, salads, veggies and deserts.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong