Quandong Powder (Freeze Dried) 10g by Kaiyu Superfoods
Only a few left in stock
Quandongs are a great source of antioxidants! They are also a good source of folate, magnesium, zinc, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and contain iron and protein.
The quandong, native peach, guwandhang (Whiraduri language) or kurtuki (Ngarrindjeri language) has been around for 45 million years (pollen samples were found at Nelly Creek, SA). Aboriginals in the southern and inland arid parts of Australia have been using this highly nutritious fruit for many thousands of years. Early settlers used the quandong to make jams and chutneys. The bright red fruits can be found hanging on the quandong tree like Christmas baubles from September to November.
Flavour: Slightly sweet and tart with earthy fermented tones.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong