Rain Bird Long Modal Scarf - 25cm x 170cm by Mainie
Temporarily out of stock
- 100% Modal
- Vegan Friendly Material
- Digitally printed silk
- 25cm wide by 170cm long
- Artwork and artist information card
- Royalties are paid to the artist with every item sold
- Artwork by Vivienne Nakamarra Kelly
Add colour and personality to fashion basics with Mainie's gorgeous vegan-friendly, Aboriginal art design scarves.
The Mainie Modal scarf collection offers a colourful array of eye-catching wearable art pieces that will effortlessly transform the routine pairing of fashion staples like a cotton t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans into a super chic look.
Twist, knot, tie, belt or bow, an infinitely versatile Mainie Modal scarf can be worn in almost any manner of ways to put your own personal style stamp on everyday wardrobe basics.
Made from a natural plant-based textile, these exquisite wearable art pieces are designed especially for socially conscious fashion lovers who are seeking ecologically sustainable alternatives to animal-derived products such as silk and wool.
About the artist
Vivienne Nakamarra Kelly is from Yuendumu, a remote Aboriginal community in the Tanami Desert region of Central Australia. Vivienne paints with the world acclaimed Warlukurlangu Artists, an Aboriginal owned arts centre located at Yuendumu, which supports traditional artists to preserve their culture. Vivienne’s paintings depict Dreamtime Stories, which have been passed down to her through many generations of her Warlpiri ancestors over thousands of years. Vivienne Nakamarra Kelly is an emerging Warlpiri artist whose artworks have been exhibited in major art galleries in Australia and internationally.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong