River Mint 10g by Kaiyu Superfoods
Only a few left in stock
Rivermint- Packed with antioxidants!
Rivermint (Mentha australis) is a native herb that grows in most states of Australia. It contains high levels of phenolic compounds and therefore has great antioxidant properties! The phenolic compounds in Rivermint can scavenge free radicals in the body. (As we know, free radicals can lead to oxidative stress diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease.) Traditionally it was used to treat headaches and colds. Recent research has shown that the phenolic compounds in Rivermint have anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, and antibacterial effects and are used widely in medications for stomach conditions.
Kaiyu Rivermint comes from an Aboriginal grower in South Australia. "When he gave us a taste of the strong spearminty flavour of it, we knew we just had to have it in our product line. We also love the fact that by buying his produce we are supporting another Indigenous business! We are also growing some ourselves here at Humpty Doo NT."
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong