Saltbush Dukkah by Indigiearth
Temporarily out of stock
Dried Saltbush makes for a tasty Dukkah. Combined with Macadamia and Pepperleaf, the Indigiearth Saltbush Dukkah is a handy staple in the cupboard for entertaining or for everyday cooking with a touch of the Australian outback.
About: Salt Bush adapts to dry, salty soils and traditionally the seeds were ground by Aboriginal people for a form of flour and made into a damper-style bread. The leaves are often used as a bed or wrap for meat or fish, in salads or as a leafy bed for grilled meat or vegetables.
Suggestions for use:
- Serve with olive oil and bread platter
- Crust meats such as Kangaroo fillet. Dip small fillet into oil, press into Saltbush Dukkha and cook in oven for approximately 20 minutes at 160 degrees. Cooking time will depend on your oven and how you prefer to eat meats
- crust salmon fillets
- Sprinkle on salads
- Sprinkle on potato salad
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong