Sandalwood Nuts 35G by Kaiyu Superfoods
Only a few left in stock
This Australian native nut has a creamy delicate flavour and a texture similar to the macadamia nut. Each nut is 38% Omega 9 fatty acids, 17 % protein and 17% fibre. It also contains Ximenynic acid which has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Omega 9’s have been found to lower LDL the not-so-good cholesterol and assist in raising HDL, the good cholesterol. Some studies have shown that Omega 9 improves heart health, improves immune function, balances blood sugars and improves metabolism.
The Sandalwood nut is the seed of the tree Santalum spicatum which grows in arid regions. Aboriginals used the nut as a source of food and as relief for inflammation.
Allergen Information: Contains nuts
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong