Sea Parsley by Indigiearth
Temporarily out of stock
Sea Parsley – or Sea Celery, occurs along the southern coastline of Australia. Its leaf form and plant dimensions vary considerably from place to place, but most commonly has shiny dark green leaves and is closely related to European parsley.
The significant difference is that it grows on the coastline, often submerged by the incoming storm tides. It is the connection to the seafront, where it grows in composted seaweed and sand, that provides a special flavour. Sea Parsley grows over rocky ledges and sandy ridges, and its small white flower clusters give rise to large amounts of seed in the summer months.
Suggestions for use:
- Use in place of Curly or Continental Parsley for all your delicious recipes.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong