Set of 12 Christmas Decorations made from Recycled Leather
Only a few left in stock
In collaboration with Indigenous artists Thomas ‘Bagaay’ Avery and Lucy Simpson from Gaawaa Miyay Designs, Corban and Blair have created a set of Christmas decorations handmade from recycled leather embellished with foils.
This set of 12 decorations feature artworks by Thomas and Lucy each individually foiled in gold, silver, rose gold and black. The set is packaged in a kraft envelope with artist bios and an explanation of each artwork.
This set includes:
4 x Christmas decorations with Thomas ‘Bagaay’ Avery design THUYUL
4 x Christmas decorations with Lucy Simpson design YARRAGAA MAYRRAA
4 x Christmas decorations with Lucy Simpson design DUALITY
Material: Recycled leather, string
Made in Australia
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong