Wagibaa Silver Tech Pouch by Corban & Blair
Only a few left in stock
Designed in collaboration with Indigenous artist Lucy Simpson. Wagibaa – This design speaks a story of Yuwaalaraay country. Inspired by the lines of country, it traces the north west plains where the sky touches land.
Fit all of your tech accessories in one place. Three internal side pockets to store your power bank, cables and bits and pieces. Zip opening that follows the shape of the tech pouch for easy access. Printed Bushtucker fabric lining and contrast loop and zip pull.
Please Note: Corban & Blair logo is blind blocked on the corner loop.
Material: PU, printed fabric lining, zipper
Made in China
PLEASE NOTE: This is for the tech pouch. Accessories are added to listing to show how the pouch is used and its capacity.
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong