Spec Case - Community Unity by Catherine Manuell Designs
Only a few left in stock
Everyone needs a Spec Case!
This handy lightweight leather look 'press open' spec cases comes in a variety of inspiring Aboriginal Women Artist Project prints. Shown here in Mim Cole's wonderfully detailed Community Unity print
Lightweight and easy to find in your handbag at a glance - a great little accessory for all of us and a great smaller gift for a friend!
Many of us at CMD have also been known to have specs in one and our mobiles or a bit of make up in another!
W x 8.5cm Hx 16.5cm (no gusset).
Community Unity is by Mim Cole (Darwin).
All of our Aboriginal artists benefit directly from our sales.
Catherine Manuell Design is an accredited member of the Indigenous Art Code.
Made from vegan friendly pu (leather look)
* Orders are typically processed and dispatched within 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
* DHL Express is free on orders over [DYNAMIC 1]
* Orders shipped to non-Australian locations may incur duties, customs charges and fees. It is the responsibility of the customer to check criteria which may apply to their order, and to organise any applicable payment to ensure the order reaches its intended recipient
* All items shipped with tracking and insurance.
* For the most current DHL Express delivery times, please check their website for updates.
* For Custom Orders (large volume/corporate), please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
* We do not refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size/item choice selection
* Refunds are only issued if the item is deemed damaged or faulty
* Welcome to Country is a not-for-profit marketplace
* Your purchase benefits Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and communities
* Fair licensing agreements and fair royalties paid
* Helping to keep the world’s oldest living culture strong